Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm somebody's favorite!

   I was just notified this morning that my humble blog, BoomerGirl.com - that of gratuitous sexy man postings (I'm thinking of making that a regular feature) - is now listed on AllMyFaves!  I am honored and grateful, thank you.      
   To find me, you have to go to Blogs then "Seniors" (oh, how I wish we could come up with a better term for people over the age of 50) and there I'll be, listed among some other interesting sites you may not have heard of before.
   In fact, while doing a quick browse-around, I found a lot of new and interesting sites in all categories. 
   I'm making AllMyFaves my personal fave (and not just because they like me.)

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...