Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolved...finally.

OK, after thinking about it for three days (and here's why it took so long), my 2010 resolutions are these:
1) Lose weight
2) Exercise 5 times per week without fail
and, here's the kicker....
3) Accept the things I cannot change (including today's snowy weather - enough already!)
I've got a new copy of the new "Mayo Clinic Diet" to help with #1, a new gym membership for #2: and #3...well,  for this control freak, that's going to require divine intervention.
Here's to making all of our resolutions come to pass in "twenty-ten"!

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

I admire your resolutions and offer to help you break each and every one.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that, Cathy, though you sure look skinny enough to me!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...