Monday, January 11, 2010

My (stupid) right foot


No thanks to my friend Sue for sending this via email, thus ruining my day:
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!  It is from an orthopedic surgeon. This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.  It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

3 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Oh my god! My foot change direction! And I'm left handed! What the what?!!!!

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Me again. If you circle your foot clockwise, and right 6 with your left hand, your foot stays the same. It's only when you use your right hand that it switches. Leave it to a leftie to figure it out. Genius?! Who me?

Unknown said...

Good grief!!!! This will drive me crazy!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...