Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let me see clearly now, the fog is gone


   Here in Kansas, we've been under a fog advisory for SIX days due to the snow keeping the ground cold and the warm air above.  (At least, that's my guess. I'm not a meteorologist, although I'd love to play one on TV.)  And, unlike in San Francisco or wonderful Cambria CA (where we visited last summer), this fog doesn't burn off by early afternoon.  Why?  Because there's NO SUN to do the burning!

   I don't know if it's a coincidence, but my brain has been as foggy as the atmosphere lately... and not in that lovely London-esque way. 
   Guess that's why I can't seem to think of anything more scintillating to post today.
   I am watching the Massachusetts senate race with bated breath, though.   Something tells me our future will be even less clear in the morning.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...