Thursday, June 17, 2010

Call of the semi-annual sale

I used to be a sucker for Bath & Body Works' BIG Semi-Annual Sale!  I think it was the "75% off" and lovely scents that drew me in.  I'd go in there looking for a bottle of lotion or body wash and come out with two bags full of products I didn't need and had no room in my bathroom for.  (I still have bottles of kitchen lemon soap I bought last year!) Well, there'll be no more of that.  This year, I'm going in - but ONLY for the minty lip glosses shown above.  They're my favorites AND they're reduced from $7.50 to $1.87!  Now, if I can just escape the store with 4 or 5 of them in my bag and nothing more, I'll be golden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guys don't possess different alternatives just like females; they could direct any rewarding living together with almost all they've. Inside the typical situations the particular chanel replica handbags will be needing simply in which sort of hand bags they can bring almost all instances understanding that also for many situations, even though they will scarcely will need the identical yet surpasses these. On the list of hand bags a single sort which is crucial so they can have got will be one thing they can decide to use any office. These kinds of best chanel replica consist of crucial files, paperwork and also lunchtime at times and also purpose which usually all sorts of hand bags usually are not worth every penny for the kids. A single sort of carrier that will arrive at a fantastic aid will be the guys buckskin hand bags. Buckskin will be those types of components which is desired from the folks around the globe and also has been doing given that age groups. There exists a purpose they are desired a great deal from the folks which is because of the capacity to share the identical program with out a individual discount chanel replica for long periods of energy. And also in case you are blessed you then might just be capable of offer that apart to another location technology. Thus, a good idea is on the part of the average person to find an organization which is reported being the most effective between numerous. For many who are usually chanel replica handbags regarding a strategy to communicate your lifestyle, yet will not want to devote numerous funds by using an accent in which simply suits an individual attire, or perhaps is just suited to specific situations, Michele timepieces are usually your best option.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...