Sunday, June 13, 2010

A rainy Sunday's smorgasbord

    My column today takes a stand against a disturbing new trend development in public restrooms.
   Writing this Sunday's feature story about landlocked mariners (Kansas sailors) made me rethink my disinterest in boating. (Can you rethink disinterest?)
   In other news, this NYTimes piece may explain why my your 20-somethings are taking so long to "grow up" and, for you Broadway babies out there, here's a great overview of this year's Tony Awards.  They're tonight.  Can. Not.Wait!!!
   And here's an incredibly inspiring story about a family friend in Kansas City, a tale of true heroism I had never heard before.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...