Friday, December 18, 2009

Another nice rack


   Here's another nice rack (discover why I'm doing this here) for you to enjoy.  I bought this rack at a secret and slightly sketchy (zoning-wise) wholesale antique store.  Normally, they're just supposed to sell to retailers, but if you call and make an appointment to come for "coffee," they'll let anyone in.  I've gotten many good deals there.
   I think this rack is Dutch.  It hangs in the living room, next to the bay window, and we hang a lot of nostalgic old crap paraphernalia on it.  That's one of my many Polish stoneware plates on top.  As racks go, it's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...