Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My one-two immunity punch

   Ever since my boomerang daughter came down with yet another virus she contracted from her job at the local high school, I have felt like a ticking time bomb - poised to explode with the miserable sore-throat-and-pounding-headache thing that's going around.

    
   Never one to go down without a fight, I am doubling my Neti pot efforts and just invested $30 in a product I've used before to fend off contagious disease.  It's called Immunity Take Care, basically a high dose of elderberry concentrate,  and it worked.  Miracle pill or placebo effect?  Who cares?  I've got WAY too much to do before Santa comes.

 

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...