Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm loving Overstock.com's Worldstock



















I can't remember what TV show I was watching (no surprise there), but I recently saw an interview with the CEO of Overstock.com.  His name escapes me.  (I know, I'm a pathetic excuse for a reporter.)  Anyway, he was talking about his new Worldstock department.  I checked it out, and it's truly fab.

Worldstock offers thousands of unique and interesting items made by skilled and artistic craftspeople around the world, shipped directly to you with the artisans receiving an average of 60 percent of the sales price.   The inventory covers everything from furniture to clothing to (my fave) jewelry.
 

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...