Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cuddle Duds: The New Naked?


There are many reasons I like to sleep in the nude:
   1) Saves money on pajamas;
   2) Beats having to strip off your nightgown in the middle of night sweats;
   3) There's no pesky fabric to hang you up when you're tossing and turning at 4 a.m.;
   4) Once you convince your sleeping partner that just because you have no clothes on, doesn't mean you're ready and willing for sex every single night, it just feels good.
   The problem is, of course, that when it's 3 degrees outside, it's miserable getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. A blast of Arctic air (we keep it cold in the house) to your body can wake you up faster than a double-shot of espresso...who needs that?
   Last night, with a forecast of below zero wind chills, I put on a pair of my old Cuddle Duds and wore them to bed. Wow! That slick-on-the-outside/cozy-on-the inside fabric is the greatest for sliding around under the covers freely and keeping you warm (but not TOO warm) in and out of bed.
   For those of you living with me in the tundra, I highly recommend them. Google 'Cuddle Duds' now and you'll see lots of great discounts.
   Sleep tight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've slept in the nude since I was like 12. It just seems natural.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Completely agreed, IronBear. Natural...but cold when you have to get out from under the covers.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...