Monday, January 24, 2011

Recipe on request

A reader recently asked me to print the recipe (complete with measurements, imagine!) for my addictive breakfast smoothie. Here it is, per individual serving (since I make them in one of those Magic Bullet-type one-serving blenders):
1/2 cup berries - fresh or frozen that's been thawed for a few minutes in a cup of warm water
1/2 cup Greek yogurt - regular or low-fat
1 T lemon-infused olive oil
1 T blueberry-infused Balsamic vinegar
1/2 packet stevia (sugar or other sweetener to taste)
4 cubes ice
1/8 - 1/4 cup cold water
Blend until smooth.

1 comment:

Cathy Hamilton said...

OK, I won't delete this spam because I happen to adore scarves. But, this online store is in the U.K. and, as such, does me very little good.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...