Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day: Marital blessing or curse?!?

"It snowed!" I cried, looking out of my window this morning. "No commute for you!" My husband stared at the Weather Channel radar, an ominous look on his face.  "Not necessarily," he said.  After an entire weekend of hanging out with me "doing nothing" (meaning going to brunch, shopping, watching sports in front of the fire, and NOT working on some kitchen-related project), he's clearly anxious to fly the coop. How anxious? I don't know yet. But, if you don't hear from me in a couple days, send the cops. Sometimes, cabin fever doesn't end well....

1 comment:

Brenda Susan said...

so funny! I can tell I'm gonna like you! I'm a brand new Follower!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...