Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cabin Fever: Act One, Scene 3

He: Are you warm enough?
Me: You mean, besides my numb feet and fingers?
He: Why didn't you say something?
Me: Because you've been out shoveling snow all day.
He: Not ALL day.
Me: Well, except for that hour it took you to go to the liquor store.
He: It was uphill both ways. I had to skirt several wrecks.
Me: What are you, a St. Bernard?
He: Do you want a fire or not? Speak now. I'm taking a sauna.
Me: Yes, please.
He: Good news. Office is closed again tomorrow.
Me: So, you got scotch when you were out, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are keeping me quite entertained.... again thanks for your humor!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...