Saturday, February 26, 2011

The reviews are in!

My fellow cast members - wonderful women all - survived our performance of "The Vagina Monologues" last night without major slip-ups, and were gratified by the number of people who came out and supported the cause - fighting violence against women, locally and globally. My daughter and son were in the audience and my boy (one of a few men in attendance) gave me the ultimate compliment: "Great job, Mom. I'm proud of you."
I think he may have learned a little something, too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh....I think your son is "right on". You did great and it was so fun to be part of it with you!

Cathy Hamilton said...

Thanks, LA. Back at ya!

Carol Starr Schneider said...

I'm kvelling. Wish I could've been there.

KJ said...

You did a GREAT job in the VMs, Cathy!

Cathy Hamilton said...

Gracias, KJ...now that I know your true identity.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...