Monday, February 21, 2011

They're getting married in the morning...

Ding dong, the bells are going to chime! My invitation is supposed to arrive today. Surely, Kate and Will know I'll be in Italy at that time. A fast train could get me and the mister to the church on time, spruced up and looking in our prime. Surely, they know I'm the world's biggest Anglophile (or, at least, in the state of Kansas) and have every word of "My Fair Lady" committed to memory for life. Surely, I'm on the list. Surely.

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Interesting that the marriage is on a Friday morning. Guess it's "business" for the monarchy. Brits are traditionally married on a Saturday morning. Hope your invite shows up soon! I think I'll have to decline, having just returned from Paris and Amsterdam on the 27th. Sorry Kate and Wills.

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Great minds. Check my blog today. We are sisters from another mother. Mine was Jewish, yours Catholic. Funny!!!!!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...