Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 13

I left Santa Fe after breakfast in bed at the La Posada ....


and took the low road to Taos in the rain (pause to listen to locals cheer)...


My friends were delayed overnight in Dallas so I had one more meal alone, a delicious chile relleno at Doc Martens in the Taos Inn.


My pals are here now and there's no wifi in our apartment. But, stay tuned for catch-up posts on my rellenos class at the Santa Fe School of Cooking (amazing) and more.

This trip ain't over till I sing on Friday!!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our sales staff prides themselves on rolex replica sharing the information and expertise they have spent years mastering. The summers are what we live for in Minnesota and there are hublot replica uk so many fun things to do! You’ll find a great combination of urban green space, omega replica sale countless lakes and friendly people! With miles of bike and pedestrian trails to explore, rolex replica sale Minneapolis is rated one of most bike friendly places in the rolex replica uk world. Minnesota is home to some fantastic golf courses and swiss replica watches boasts the most golfers per capita, which is funny since we can only play the sport for a third of the rolex replica sale year. We’re honored to have a vibrant cultural scene centered on great music venues, museums, and concert halls.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...