Monday, April 28, 2014

Ten rounds and down for the count

It was inevitable, I guess. That little tickle in my throat...the seemingly innocent sniffles I tried not to notice as my daughter was getting hooked up to IV fluids last Monday... the headache and sore throat that reared their ugly heads when my husband came down with the stomach bug. Yep, they caught up to me today. Too much stress and germ paranoia make for a sick caregiver. Not surprising. The good news is my upper respiratory infection seems to have prevented the stomach virus from taking hold. At least, for now. Maybe I should have stayed in the mountains.

3 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Hang in there. Get well soon.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Thanks, Taryterre. So happy to see you are still hanging out around here!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole
my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a
25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
someone!

Visit my web page :: Snoop Dogg G Pen

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...