Friday, October 8, 2010

Hamiltons 1; Bedbugs 0

Last night at our cheap motel, whose name I will not mention (let's just say my low-ball Priceline bidding came back to bite me in the butt), I threw down the bed covers with one big, dramatic swoop. "Now you're talking!" said the spouse. "Not so fast, big guy. I'm looking for bedbugs." After close examination, I determined there were no little varmits hidden in the linens. Still, my skin had a vague, anticipatory prickliness all night long. I never should have watched all those bedbug reports on CNN.

1 comment:

bed bug said...

Well done its a shame more people as bed bug savvy, checking the room before unpacking is something i recommend to all my clients

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...