Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby's butt: A product review

I got a complimentary review sample of "Baby's Butt age-erasing face primer" from the folks at Addiction NV last week, and have been using it under my make-up ever since. It smells lovely - a refreshing touch of mint - and seems to make your cheeks softer to the touch. But, "age-erasing"? Sorry, I can't go that far. Of course, if you click the link, you'll see the market for this product is younger than the average boomer girl, so "age-erasing" must be a relative thing. Still, I wouldn't put this one in the "anti-aging" category. I do think primer can make a difference - especially under mineral make-up - but let's not make promises we can't keep.

1 comment:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Better to turn the other cheek. (Sorry... couldn't resist)

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...