Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Drum roll, please!

...Marguerite who was chosen in a random, blindfolded (I even had my husband spin me, just for grins) drawing to win the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" prize package. Congrats!! Marguerite will be making toast, catching it with toast tongs and sprinkling it with seasonings from clamp-lid jars in no time. (M: All I need from you is your mailing address, which you can send to cathy@boomergirl.com.) For the rest of you (please note, I didn't say "losers"), don't dismay. There will be another giveaway announced tomorrow.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Marguerite! I now know that no life is complete without toast tongs.

Marguerite said...

Thank you again Boomer Girl. I am loving the idea of toast tongs and actually could use a new toaster. This is only my second "win" ever. The first one was a card table I won playing bingo when I was 8 yrs old.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...