Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So tempted, yet too tired.

Rumor (aka Facebook) has it that the designers from "Extreme Home Makeover: Excessive Heat Edition" will be at Johnny's Tavern tonight (a popular pub, here in town) partying it up and collecting money for the family in need. Starting at 11 p.m. Ack!! Lord knows, I would love to be rubbing elbows with all those beautiful, talented people with impossibly white teeth, but I've got a big day tomorrow and, besides, my beloved dog woke me up this morning before first light. I think I'd just rather read about the happening tomorrow. Put yet another tick in the 'sorry, too old' column. Sigh.

1 comment:

a fan said...

It's hell getting old, isn't it? lol. . . recently had a friend text to meet for a spur of the moment drink at 10 pm on a Friday night . . . we had to text back "that jammies were on already" Well, at least we text.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...