Monday, August 29, 2011

Desktop dalliances

    My boomerang daughter likes to stay up late at night, fooling around on my computer (because, she claims, it's so much faster and cooler than hers). Just for fun, she'll change my desktop art to something sexy...like this attractive actor from one of those ubiquitous vampire shows, no doubt. He gave me such a start this morning, my heart actually stopped. At my age, that can be dangerous. Note to offspring: I have no problem discovering naked men with six-pack abs under the sheets in the morning (I fully support the idea, in fact), but not before I've had my first cup of coffee.
    On the other hand, it's a helluva way to start the last week of a hot summer!

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Oy gevalt! Woof! When's he stopping by?

Anonymous said...

Your daughter almost took out two boomers in one day! I've never seen a picture like that appear on my Blog List before. Oy gevult is right!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...