Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My GMA day

   As a dyed-in-the-wool "Today" show fan, I was completely unaware that "Good Morning, America" is now co-hosted by George Stephanopoulos.  That is, until he did this profile of the head of our local homeless shelter, Loring Henderson.  My bosom is swelling with hometown pride!
  And if that wasn't enough, GMA had much of the cast of MoFam on for a gabfest this morning.
  Gee, I might consider changing my morning TV viewing routine if it wasn't for that thing I'm having with Matt Lauer.

2 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I left Matt for George about a month ago. Feels good to do something daring.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Now that sleepy-time Diane Sawyer is gone, I just might convert, Terre!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...