Friday, May 14, 2010

Like each other. And laugh at the jokes.

I'll admit I logged on to this @KatieCouric video just to ogle Sting for a few minutes.  He's always been high on my list of RSILF which, of course, stands for Rock Stars I'd Like to Fondle. (I'm married, after all, and so is he. See gorgeous wife of 27 years seated next to him.) And, yes, I was hoping he'd address that whole tantric sex thing. What struck me, in this clip, was their oh-so-simple answer to the obligatory "how does your relationship survive" question. They're in "like" as well as in love.  And she laughs at his jokes.  Note to selves....

Watch CBS News Videos Online

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...