Thursday, September 2, 2010

Annual exam report card

It's too early to assume high marks across the board (my lab work hasn't come back yet) but, despite the worry and woe, my annual physical went swimmingly.  Resting heart rate: 60 beats per minute.  Blood pressure: 125/68.  And the icing on the cake was a "gift card" that reduces the co-pay on my  Lunesta prescription (sleep aid) to $0 for a whole year. It was like getting a party favor after a pelvic! My doc and I thought it too good to be true but, after activating the card online, I know it's the real deal. If you're a Lunesta taker, it might be worth your while to call your physician and find out if he/she has a party favor for you, too! Pelvic optional.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...