Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Because someone's got to set the example


Thank God Bristol Palin is making it clear she won't be wearing any of those revealing, un-Christian costumes during her stint on "Dancing with the Stars." Otherwise, she might set a bad example for all those teenage girls out there who look to her as a cautionary tale role model. Snarky? Sure. But, I say bring on the vamp, Bristol baby!  The more carnival-like you make your family appear, the less likely the Tea Party will be in electing your mama come 2012.

7 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Bristol is already acting like a diva on the show, a whiny you-know-what. Too bad they didn't ask Levi J. to join her.

Cathy Hamilton said...

I saw where Mama is already making a play for Iowa, so we can only hope the whiny you-know-what will cause another scandal!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cathy! I track your blog daily but Cringe whenever liberal snide comments are made about people and situations. Guess I'll get over it and continue to enjoy many other wonderful ideas you project and ignore the lib attitude!

Suzanne KS said...

Yeah, I knew we shared a brain....

Cathy Hamilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy Hamilton said...

Hi, Anon. Here's my thinking: I see no reason to repress my liberal or - you're right, in this case - snarky comments on my personal blog... unlike in the newspaper, as my leanings are left of center (albeit more centrist than you might think). I really haven't felt the need to get political except when it comes to a candidate who, in my opinion, is the most ill-equipped, yet popular and dangerous contender for national office in my lifetime. That said, I'm a big proponent of internet interaction and always welcome the dialogue. Thanx!

chenlina said...

chenlina20170528
mcm outlet
sac louis vuitton
ray ban canada
retro jordans
adidas yeezy
vans shoes
chaussures christian louboutin
converse shoes
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...