Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Countertop counterpoint

We've been round and round and round about what to put on the countertops in the new kitchen - Corian, Soapstone, Avonite, Corian. Seriously, it has kept me up at night. (That, and worrying that mice are going to start coming through the holes in the floor any day now.)  Finally, I think we've hit on the solution:
Silestone in "Coffee Brown" which will set off the white cabinets, look great with the stainless sink and appliances and complement my backsplash tile in "Morning Coffee" (a choice on which I've never wavered):
It's a "coffee" themed kitchen. Perfect for an insomniac! My contractor/spouse/cabinetmaker tells me the cabinets are almost finished. It may take a few more marital favors to see installation actually completed, but I am seeing the light!

4 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Me likey!

Flowers said...

Very nice.

chenlina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hoxn123 said...

Moreover, I think that this Replica Rolex Watches can be Breitling’s“over-engineering lab” where their core stock of Watches Replica replica watches are sometimes turned into incredible limited editions with elaborate finishing and Designer handbags performance tweaks that would simply not make sense in any higher-volume UK Replica watches production collection of products.Putting things back into context, the Valjoux handbag replica 7750-based replica Breitling Superocean.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...