Monday, September 6, 2010

Our last night in Omaha

won't be documented very well, I'm afraid.  'Seems I forgot to put my memory card back in the Nikon and was forced to use my "smart" phone which, despite its name, has a pretty dumb camera.
This was taken at M's Pub in the Old Market, where we sat at the bar and had a cocktail before dining at Vivace - both recommendations of 'Kim from Nebraska', a regular reader of this blog. Dinner at Vivace was delicious and graciously served.  I only wish I had better pics to show you than this
bottle of Chianti that my husband and I had with our scallops and salmon, respectively. Bravo!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...