Monday, September 20, 2010

Trim those triceps, baby!

Journalism isn't officially the oldest profession but, sometimes, my job requires me to lie around with young, muscular men.  (I know! They just don't pay me enough.)  Here's another edition of my exercise column called Three Moves.  (Click on each photograph to see instructions for the exercise shown.) Youthful Chris, above, is a month younger than my son, thereby squelching any cougar-like, inappropriate thoughts before they could start. I'm happy to report I did three sets of "The Skull Crusher" in the photo, without bashing in my own forehead.

1 comment:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Head-bashing wouldn't be good for your sinus situation. You've got your own Athletic Al! Arm flab: a thing of the past.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...