Saturday, December 4, 2010

My new career: Spokesmodel

   Don't you just love this headline from eHow.com? Something tells me they might be needing to hire a copy editor. ("Spokes Model?" As in, model of spokes?)
   I've been thinking that with a little dental and dermatology work - maybe a few thousand dollars worth of cosmetic surgery...gastric bypass surgery, perhaps - I could be a spokesmodel, too. For the right product, that is. I mean, let's face it, who's going to hire me to replace Halle on the Revlon board in Times Square?
   So hey, all of you thought leaders and decision-makers at Prius, Ponds or Pillsbury - Dewars, Dove or Detrol (and I know you're trolling BoomerGirl between tweets and Facebook updates) - I'm your gal!  I've got years of experience. Maybe not modeling, per se, but speaking. Oh, I've spoken a LOT. And I'll work cheap!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...