Friday, December 10, 2010

Sacked Santa: Unemployment hilarity

I'm feeling a special kinship toward Santa this year. No, it's not the white tresses and unruly chin hair.  He was sacked right before the holidays, just like me! Check out his hilarious blog here (caution: Santa's language can - and does - get pretty salty.)
If you know someone who was recently sacked like Santa and me, why not give them Sacked Santa's story in book form from Andrews McMeel Publishing?  Whaddya know?! The Jolly Old Elf and I even share the same publisher. Hey, Santa!  Wanna meet me at Starbucks sometime? I'm there every morning. Call me, ya big lug!

1 comment:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Poor Santy. Dude needs a good seasonal gig. Let's organize.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...