Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My eyes may be buggin', but I can see like a dream!

I was getting so tired of switching to sunglasses every time I walked outside, I decided to give transition lenses a shot. I retired my prescription shades to the car (new lenses won't darken in vehicles), and will use these - by ECO -  in my daily indoor/outdoor life. My new specs are big. Really big. I look like a Disney-esque insect in them. But, I love the blue and brown tortoise shell and my bifocal area is huge compared to the smaller-framed glasses of my past. Who knew such a little thing -- you know, like seeing clearly -- could be so thrilling?

2 comments:

KJ said...

Lookin' good!

Hermawan Alfaqih said...

hello nice and informative post thanks for your post very informative post I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share obat diabetes

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...