Sunday, September 2, 2012

My sweet workout suite

Today, I spent a blissful hour in my new yoga/Pilates studio (aka my daughter's old room), where I sometimes sleep whenever the snoring gets to be too much. It took me several days to clear out the clutter and get it to the Zen-like 'bare bones" space I envisioned (how I wish I had taken a 'before' photo), but my hard work has paid off.
All that's left is my bed, a desk and exercise equipment (with a mirror to check my form) and lots of floor space to do my new Pilates routine,
which I adore, even though the instructor reminds me so much of Glee's Sue Sylvester, I sometimes have to giggle from my core.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...