Thursday, July 8, 2010

Multiple Orgasm every morning!

     'Caught your attention, didn't I?  Unfortunately, my early a.m. jolt is usually supplied by two mugs of Guatemalan free trade coffee. The headline refers to a new product I recently purchased - NARS's "Orgasm - The Multiple."
      The Orgasm line has been around a long time.  I can't tell you why I haven't tried it before. Maybe it was the name. It's kind of embarrassing, like buying Modess sanitary napkins in the grocery store when you were 13.  There always seemed to be a cute checker boy working the line. Mortifying!!
     But, I gave it a go during a recent trip to Sephora (thank God there isn't one in my town) and - voila! - my lackluster mug came to rosy life, like the afterglow of a -- well, thus the name.  With that and a jar of Benefit's "Erase Paste," my favorite concealer for those ever-growing, ahem, freckles, I was good to go for another year, keeping the esthetician at bay.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

The greatest name since that "Sex on the Beach" drink.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Agreed, because who wouldn't want either of them?

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...