Friday, November 26, 2010

Sorry, Black Friday. I have other plans.

Count me among the reasonable individuals who slept till a reasonable hour this morning and didn't storm the big box stores for the precious - and all-too-few X-Boxes - or whatever the must-have of the moment is this year.  I am SO much saner than that, people.
Instead, I am cleaning house and making my famous chicken enchiladas for tomorrow's Border War watch party where my fellow Jayhawk tail-gaiters and I will gather around my TV and - with all the passion and venom of "Free Staters" in Civil War days - cuss and scream and condemn to death those damnable Tigers of Missouri, our mortal enemies.

That, my friends, is sanity.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...