Saturday, November 27, 2010

What the world needs now is sexual healing

Interesting story on Philly.com today regarding baby boomers and sex, or the lack of it.   Seems the "Let's Get It On" generation isn't, well, getting it on. We've lost that lovin' feeling, can't get no satisfaction. Something has died inside and we can't hide it and we can't fake it... (OK.  I'll stop.)  Hey, here's an idea: Everyone dig out those old Marvin Gaye records and give them a spin tonight.  After all, it worked in 1973....

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

This story contradicts other stories on the same subject. I demand a recount. And Marvin Gaye couldn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. Kamagra australia online

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...