Monday, November 29, 2010

Spidey left hanging on the Great White Way

I've adored musical theater ever since I was a little kid. I've performed in several high school and community theatre productions and have vivid memories of the shows I've been lucky enough to experience on Broadway. So, after seeing "60 Minutes" last night, I was in awe of the ambitious new Julie Taymor/Bono/The Edge production of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark." Unfortunately, opening night  of previews was reportedly a bit rocky.  Here's hoping they get the kinks out before I can make it back to the Big Apple to see it. That is, if I can scrounge up $300 a ticket to get in.  Geez.

1 comment:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You and me. NYC. Spidey hanging by a thread. Your treat! Thanks in advance, BG.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...