Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mission accomplished!

Every time I say that, I remind myself of George Bush.  But, this particular mission really is accomplished:

Pamesa Arinsal Oxido porcelain floor tile. (This is how it will look against white kitchen cabinets.) It's rich and practical and will transition nicely from our oak floors in the other rooms and hallway. I selected it in record time. AND, I found the same tile online for half of what the store wanted!! I officially declare myself Tile Queen.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Beautiful tile, Cathy! Way to go...

Cathy Hamilton said...

Thanks, KJ. The best part is, I found them at Value Floors Direct online for just $1.86/Sq Ft, compared to 3.69 at the Tile Shop. Shipping is higher, of course, but I still saved over $300 on the deal. I'm still basking in the afterglow!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...