Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rocked....and I helped!

The kitchen has walls! This view is looking over the breakfast bar into the work area. Large hole on right is for my flat screen TV, a Christmas present from last year, which will be mounted on a swivel-type bracket. Little hole is for thermostat controlling radiant heat floor, which will feel fab next Christmas morning under stocking feet.
This is the lifter which did most of the work.  That's not to say my assistance wasn't invaluable.  I'm quite sure he couldn't have done it without me holding the gypsum board in place while he...
...put the screws to it.  Well, OK, he could have done it without me. But, it wouldn't have gone as smoothly, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...