Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What a way to go

   I've been thinking about how I want to go out since I wrote this story on non-traditional funerals. It's amazing how creative people can get in the face of death.
   I'll be cremated, I know that, and kept in a Polish pottery soup tureen. Where my ashes will be scattered remains to be seen.  If I had to decide today, I'd say out in the herb garden where I can see my new kitchen for eternity.
  There will also be a huge party with all my favorite food, wine, crystal and music.
  Beyond that, I really don't know. But, it's a fun thing to think about.... except when it's depressing as hell.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...